Saturday, November 26, 2005

ARRGGHHH!!

no time left... i've GOT to STOP this... my assignments are suffering... T.T

it's not that i don't want to stop thinking bout them.. but i juz can't... seeing either one of them contacting d other triggers a chain reaction that causes me to breakdown...

i hate hate HATE me breaking down... HATE feeling so weak...

and here i am wasting my time typing this out instead of doing my soon to be due assignments... sheesh.....

it has been getting worse... cried nearly every night since tuesday... partly due to a few reasons...

1) final assignment got rejected- well i KNEW it was coming but i HOPED that it would not... hav to redo it... f***ing animation... hate it soooo much....
2) 'he' was performing for his assessment on tuesday- well... d acting n dancing was ok... but d singing...well... erm... let's juz say he should leave it to me =P (ok that's not d point...) he sang sammi cheng's '舍不得你'... so.... guess my feelings? oh n not to mention d fact that his 'other half' was there... waiting for him to finish n hav dinner i suppose... sigh....
3) PMS- need i say more?

*sigh*

i seriously need help....

thx to a certain individual who wasted his time listening to me n hearing me cry n rant n rave... really appreciate it... =')

*sigh*

well i guess it's back to those damn assignments....

p.s- found out that it takes around 50-60 sleeping pills to kill oneself... erm...nope i haven't tried it out yet.... and...dun worry i won't try it... (for now)

*sigh*

-----end of post-----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home