Friday, November 18, 2005

uh..untitled...

juz to make up for my long absence from this blog....nothing much to say about cuz insomnia's become the rule rather than the exception these last few weeks or so....

anyway, stpm sux....i've been driving myself crazy...n it sux even more to see ppl all around me taking it easy n many of them doing better than me....but anyway, 2 more papers n it'll b all over...then i can get back to spouting bad poetry here..heheh...

but anyway, wat drove me to blog this entry? sumting rather miraculous happened which called for a major celebration! n since exams r not over yet, i cant go out or anything...so i turn to my old faithful blogs....anyway, for details of this aforementioned event, catch the story at my main blog....

thats all for now guys...n jiah ling..i want to hear ur story..the whole one...:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home